In this twelve-session small group Bible study, Twelve Women of the Bible, Lysa TerKuerst, Elisa Morgan, Jeanne Stevens and other leaders look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve biblical women and what they mean for your life today.
You’ll discover lessons from each of these women that will help you persevere through the circumstances you are facing today. Learn how to:
- Apply biblical lessons to their own modern-day struggles
- Live through their failures as well as successes
- Draw near to God in a world filled with trials
- Find lasting contentment
- Overcome rejection and insecurity
This Participant Guide features discussion questions, background information on each character, space to write down thoughts, a helpful Leader’s Guide, and much more.
- Eve: Finding Lasting Contentment in the Truth (Lysa TerKeurst, 22 min)
- Rebekah: Breaking Free of Feminine Stereotypes (Jonalyn Fincher, 21 min)
- Leah: Overcoming Rejection and Insecurity (Naomi Zacharias, 18 min)
- Hannah: Surrendering in Waiting (Amena Brown 15 min)
- Abigail: Dealing with Confrontation in Relationships (20 min)
- Gomer: Learning to Accept Unconditional Love (Jeanne Stevens, 20 min)
- Mary, Mother of Jesus: Moving from Comfort to Courage (Jeanne Stevens, 17 min)
- Mary Magdalene: Transforming from Outcast to Follower (Jonalyn Fincher, 17 min)
- Mary of Bethany: Putting Our Faith into Action (Elisa Morgan, 16 min)
- Martha: Finding Our Identity in Jesus (Amena Brown, 15 min)
- The Woman at the Well: Turning Our Messes into Messages (Lysa TerKuerst, 17 min)
- The Syrophoenician Woman: Approaching God with Persistency and Boldness (Naomi Zacharias, 19 min)
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide with DVD: Life-Changing Stories for Women Today$21.32