The International Bible Lesson Commentary, NIV and KJV (formerly Peloubet’s and Tarbell’s), contains fifty-two weeks of Bible lessons based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL) series. Each week’s lesson includes extensive Bible commentary, teaching suggestions, and questions for adults and youth. The IBLC is ideal for teachers with a limited amount of time to study and prepare, and enables them to guide their class through all the major Bible themes and books in a systematic manner. It’s a one-stop Bible resource for any teacher of youth or adults.
Make This Your Best Teaching Year Ever
- A full year’s curriculum in one handy, value-priced reference.
- Takes your class through all the major Bible themes and books systematically for better Bible learning.
- Offers solid, trustworthy content for both pastors and teachers.
- Includes illuminating Bible backgrounds and commentary, daily home Bible readings, lessons aimed for adult and youth classes, and much more.
- Ideal for those who have a limited amount of time to study and prepare.
- A one-stop Bible resource that relates the truths of Scripture to everyday life.